Encore’s COVID-19 Infection Control Protocol
We wanted to remind you of the essential base protocol in place at Encore Day Stay in coordination with CDC and state health department guidelines. We remain ever vigilant in our enhanced infection protocol to reduce our guests risk of exposure to COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our absolute highest priority, and we continue to take every precaution necessary in this effort. We are deeply grateful for our team members who work on the frontlines of this pandemic day after day, doing all they can to keep our guests safe.
- Unless permitted by the state, all visitation is limited to essential medical personnel only
- Approved visitors must sign in and pass health screening which includes a brief questionnaire and temperature check
- Frequent hand-washing for guests and staff throughout the day
- Enhanced disinfection and cleaning throughout the building multiple times per day, paying special attention to high touch/high traffic areas
- Actively monitoring all guests and staff for fever or any other signs of illness. Any staff who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 are sent home immediately, or, if they experience symptoms at home, are asked to stay home to quarantine until cleared by local health officials
- Practicing social distancing as appropriate, understanding that our staff will need to be close to render care at certain times
- Focus on smaller group activities for guests throughout the day to prevent large gatherings in any part of the community
- Weather permitting, residents enjoy access to our secured courtyards throughout the day for fresh air and sunshine
- Maintain close contact with our local health departments to ensure we’re receiving real-time updates of risk levels and changing guidelines in each of our locations
- We have air purifiers installed in the center to kill viruses.
- We have hired a service to clean our bathrooms regularly. They spray each bathroom with a virus killing disinfectant that lasts throughout the week
Additional information can be found on the State of Texas website.