- Professional, licensed facility
- Specially trained staff in Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Secured facility
- Specialized furniture
- Special handrails throughout building
- LVN/RN on staff
- Video surveillance in all main areas
- Emergency plan for evacuations
NUTRITION & DIETARY SERVICES
- All meals designed by a Registered Dietician
- Continental breakfast, mid-morning snack, and afternoon refreshments
- Appetizing, hot nutritional lunch
- Assistance with meals, prompts/cues, cut up meals
- Meal and snack menus reviewed and approved by a licensed dietitian
- Hydration program – Juices and water served continually throughout the day.
- Nutritional counseling available for families
- Specific Diets catering to Diabetics
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM
- Nurse on duty every day
- Medication administration
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Diabetic resources and testing
- Medical treatments
FAMILY AND SPIRITUAL SUPPORT
- Support Group offered the first Monday of every month across the street at Prestonwood Baptist Church.
- Daily Devotions
- Individualized support and training designed to help you with your loved one at home.
- Men’s shaves
- Hair Shampoo & blow dry
- Hair Tint
- Professional, licensed salon services for ladies or men
**Additional fees Apply. Click here for a full list of services and prices.
Phenomenal place for Alzheimer’s, dementia patients and families! My father is a vet and at the time he attended the day facility he was active and we searched for the perfect outlet for his energy in a safe environment! This was the ideal place and the staff, owner/director were amazing with travel assistance, helping to acclimate my father into his new environment and provided so much enjoyment to him! My father is an Air Force veteran and the respect and camaraderie the staff displays and fosters between attendeees was overwhelming! The daily activities were filled with age appropriate musical acts, dancing, arts/crafts, weekly parties. The offerings of salon, quiet /downtime areas, library showed the thought put into this establishment. Well done.Michelle Fisher
What a blessing this place has been. Every person working there gives my Mom so much love and respect. The center is clean, they have fun activities and crafts for their special guest. Great food.Cindy
Encore Memory Care Day Center is a wonderful place to bring your family member when it is not safe for them to be alone. This is a professional, licensed facility which has specially trained staff in Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease and is covered by Veteran’s Benefits. The owner, Laura, is on site. Laura and her staff are kind, patient and give that extra tender- loving care. The day is planned with activities, 30 minutes, so their guests stay active. Activities include cognitive and physical exercise, Bingo, art, music, dance, singing, board games, more music and live entertainment. Their guests are given snacks and fed lunch. Everyone is given special attention.
I am a Nurse and I researched several facilities before deciding on this location. My Mother is in the early stages of dementia and whenever I bring her to Encore Memory Care Day Center she is greeted with hugs and big smiles. I knew she was safe when my Mother said, ” This place gives the best care. They give hugs, they smile, and they help.” Not only does Laura and her staff provide care for people who are loved, but they also care for the human spirit.C. Cava
Great place they have helped me so much with my husband.Denise Sprayberry