Welcome back to Encore!
We are so looking forward to seeing you again!
There are a couple of extra steps that we are trying in order to make sure that everyone stays as safe as possible. When we open at 7:30 am, people naturally arrive one or two at a time, but we are thinking that with an opening time of 10:00am, that everyone could be arriving at the same time in our small lobby. In order to make it safer for everyone, when you arrive at the center we will come out to your car and greet you, take your temperatures and bring your loved one inside without you having to get out of the car. If we aren’t already in the parking lot, just call us, or turn on your lights and we will come out.
We will also ask everyone some screening questions as we check you in. I am including them in this email so that you will know what they are ahead of time.
1. Have you taken any fever reducing medications in the past 4 to 6 hours?
2. Have you had a fever over 99.5 in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had any acute symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, shaking?
4. Any of those same symptoms in the past 14 days?
5. Any known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this wonderful small group of friends again. See you tomorrow!
Encore Memory Care Day Center