- Professional, licensed facility
- Specially trained staff in Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Secured facility
- Specialized furniture
- Special handrails throughout building
- LVN/RN on staff
- Video surveillance in all main areas
- Emergency plan for evacuations
- Wheel chair friendly (limited availability)
NUTRITION & DIETARY SERVICES
- All meals designed by a Registered Dietician
- Continental breakfast, mid-morning snack, and afternoon refreshments
- Appetizing, hot nutritional lunch
- Assistance with meals, prompts/cues, cut up meals
- Meal and snack menus reviewed and approved by a licensed dietitian
- Hydration program – Juices and water served continually throughout the day.
- Nutritional counseling available for families
- Specific Diets catering to Diabetics
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM
- Nurse on duty every day
- Medication administration
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Diabetic resources and testing
- Medical treatments
FAMILY AND SPIRITUAL SUPPORT
- Support Group offered the first Monday of every month across the street at Prestonwood Baptist Church.
- Daily Devotions
- Individualized support and training designed to help you with your loved one at home.
- Toileting reminders
- Assistance with toileting/incontinence care
- Assistance with transfers and/or ambulation
- Men’s shaves
- Hair Shampoo & blow dry
- Hair Tint
- Professional, licensed salon services for ladies or men
**Additional fees Apply. Click here for a full list of services and prices.
- Pickup and Delivery up to 7 miles radius from the Center
- By Appointment Only. Restrictions may apply.